- How do I return an Item?
- How do I return an item when I have paid extra for the returns label?
- How do I return a faulty or incorrect item?
- Can I return to store?
- I have lost my return note
- Can I exchange for a different item?
- How long will it take for my account to be credited?
- 99p Returns Paid Explained
- Returns with Collect+
How do I return an Item?
We aim to provide a Returns service that is totally hassle-free for you. From receipt of your goods, you have 14 days to decide if you want to return any item. All you need to do is fill out the Returns Form enclosed with your order. Lost your returns note? Download a Returns Form here
If you are a UK customer, there are 4 ways you can return your goods.
- If you have taken out returns paid at point of purchase, please complete the returns form, affix the prepaid label and return via your local post office.
- If you have not taken out returns paid you can still use the prepaid label at your local post office, we will deduct a returns postage fee of £2.50 from your refund.
- Choose your own courier or pay at the post office and send to the address below
Pavers Returns Department,
Northminster Business Park,
- You can return the parcel to one of our stores free of charge, please click on the link to locate your nearest store. (please note this is not available in all stores)
You can request a replacement item, which we will despatch subject to availability. When processing an exchange order we will always refund and then place a new order and you will receive an email confirming your refund. You will not be charged P&P for your exchange item.
In all cases, please return the items in their original condition. It can take up to 7 days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use.
For international returns, please fill in the returns form and send with a courier of your choice to the address above
How do I return an item when I have paid extra for the returns label?
Weve made it really simple, just affix the Pre Paid Royal Mail Label on your returns note and attach it to your sealed return carton or mail bag.
Take it to any Post Office, where you will be issued with a Proof of Posting (you need to keep this until your order has been refunded).
Please note, the returns label is valid for the order it was originally sent with. It is not transferable.
How do I return a faulty or incorrect item?
If you think your shoes are faulty, please send them back to us for an inspection using the returns label provided. If the item is faulty you will not be charged for the use of this label. If you do not have a returns label, please click on this link to download this from our website. Return of faulty items is not limited to 14 days.
If the shoes are deemed to be faulty we will refund you the full amount paid for the goods plus the delivery charges.
For incorrect items simply send them back using the pre-paid label. Once we receive the goods back we can either refund the full amount or send out the correct item should you still require them.
Can I return to store?
You can return your order to a store free of charge, however not all our stores are able to offer this service.
When returning an item to one of our stores please take your despatch note with you so they are able to process the refund
I have lost my return note
Dont worry all you need to do is download our returns form by clicking on the following link. If you are unable to do this just call our customer services department on 0844 844 0809 to request one.
Can I exchange for a different item?
If you would like to exchange your shoes for a different style all you need to do is fill out the exchange section on the despatch note enclosed in your parcel. We will refund your original order and place a new order and no additional postage will be charged (UK mainland only). You also have the option to take out the 99p returns paid on the new order.
How long will it take for my account to be credited?
You will receive an email when your return item has been processed indicating the amount to be refunded. Depending on banks, this generally takes 3-5 working days. If you paid by cheque, we will send you a letter along with a cheque refund when your goods are processed.
99p Returns Paid Explained
Our UK mainland customers can add a 99p per pair ‘returns paid’ at point of purchase meaning no charge when using our pre paid label at the post office.
If you did not take out returns paid at point of purchase or reside outside the UK mainland a charge of £2.50 will be made for using the prepaid label. Don’t forget you can always return the goods to one of our stores for free or return via your own courier
Pavers offers convenient Returns with CollectPlus (United Kingdom Only)
Pavers has partnered with Collect Plus to allow our United Kingdom customers to return goods at over 5,000 local stores, most of which are open early until late, 7 days a week, making returns as convenient as possible for you. All you need to do is:
- Complete the returns information on the despatch note and make sure to include it in your parcel before repacking.
- Write your order number on the address label (on the right) in the space provided.
- Peel off the label and attach to your parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are covered.
- SIMPLY take your parcel to ANY of 5,000 local stores offering the Collect+ service. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online.
You can find your nearest Collect+ store by texting COLLECT and your postcode (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5HD) to 84555 or at www.collectplus.co.uk/pavers
Please Note: If you did not take out the returns paid option you will be charged £2.50 for the use of the label, which will be deducted from your refund, unless the goods are faulty or you have received the wrong items.
Texts from 84555 are FREE to receive, texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rate. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms